Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Monday, October 08, 2007 @ 2:25 AM
How cool is this.I've succumbed temption! DAMN! :( anyway im not gonna hang around the computer for long.Firstly,this is my sis's comp and it's VERY LAGGY hahahah okay even typing it makes me wanna laugh acause when im typing the second line its note even done with my firsdt line haha its so fun! tsk anwya y today emaths paper was alright.I like first paper better but most of my classmates like the second paper better :( to me the first paper was more understandable..but toem i guess not? eh. second paper was annoying cause i bloodilyyy threw away 8marks okay :( my chances of 90++ is gone eeeee with the win !!! anyway tomorrow is amaths and ai long for a 90+!!! hahaha okay good luck to me la. ohhhhh N levels have ended and its so unfair!! .nevemrind mine will end in 3 days time while my brother is now taking his Olevel paper afrfter he is done with his Ns hahah how suay.But goodthing is,he isn't complaining :O!!! tsk. anyway i dont think i have enuff time to study finish my chemistry well though i hope i do but im planning to sleep as early as 10pm!! latest .okay i guess thats all..my comp is so laggy that it is showing the sentence i typed like 5minutes ago -.- hahah so im not sure if i typed anyway thng wrong..ohwell! cya folks!!!!
I appear Cold(?)
|